Sing for your noodles
Win free udon for a year
Get into the festive spirit and sing for your noodles in Marugame for the chance to WIN FREE UDON FOR A YEAR plus get a free Brussels Sprout Tempura. From 28th November until 24th December!
All I Want for Xmas is U-don
Sing at the till
For a free Brussel Sprout Tempura
And the chance to win free udon for a year
Win £50 per month to spend at any UK Marugame kitchen
Exclusive to club card members Join the club before you visit and scan your club card at the till to take part! Or Post a video on Intagram or Tiktok using #SingForYourNoodles and tag @marugameUK
All I Want For Christmas Is Udon
Need some song-spiration?
I don’t want a roast for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don’t care about the Turkey
In a sarnie with cranberry
I just want katsu for lunch
More than you could ever munch
Eat my brussels sprouts ~~~
All I want for Christmas is u-don
Join the Club
Join the club now and enter Sing for your Noodles on every visit until Christmas! Plus score two free tempura as a welcome gift, and earn freebies and rewards!
Terms and Conditions
Sing for Your Noodles - Tempura Brussel Sprout Giveaway
Sing a festive song to the cashier at the till to enter!
- Enjoy a FREE Brussels Sprout Tempura on your visit
- Club members only – scan your club card at the till to take part
- Sing a festive song, or say the codeword ‘All i want for Christmas is Udon’
- Once free Brussels Sprout tempura per transaction
- Valid only with the purchase of a main bowl
- Valid in conjunction with 3 for 2 Tempura Tuesday when Brussel Sprouts id the fourth piece of tempura
- Valid with Student discount or local business discount
- All entrants will be entered into the WIN FREE UDON FOR A YEAR competition
Free Udon for a Year Competition
By entering the promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Submission of an entry will also be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Promotional materials relating to the promotion, including all information on how to enter the published online, in restaurant and on social media, also form part of these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions take precedence.
The promoter of this Promotion is Marugame Udon (Europe) Ltd
Participation in the Promotion
1. The Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Promotion:
A. employees and agents of Marugame Udon (Europe) Ltd;
B. employees and agents of any organisation directly connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third party promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies;
C. the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents referred to in (b) and (c); and
D. individuals under 18 years of age.
2. The promotion starts at 00:01 am (UK time) on 28/11/2023 and closes at 23:59 PM (UK time) on 24/12/2023 (the promotion period). Any entries received outside the promotion period will be void.
3. There is no maximum number of times a participant may enter by visiting the restaurant and making a purchase. Participants may enter a maximum of ten times on social media. Participants may only win one prize per person; Irrespective of the number of entries submitted. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are prohibited and will be void.
4. To enter you must either:
a) Upload a photo or video to either Instagram or Tiktok using the hashtag #SingForYourNoodles and tag @marugameuk during the promotion period only. The entrant must be a follower of Marugame UK on the associated channel at the time winners are selected.
b) Purchase a main and sing for your noodles at the till (participants will also receive a free Brussel Spout Tempura at this time. Participants not wishing to sing may use the codework ‘All I want for Christmas is U-don’.
5. Entries received which are not submitted via the official entry method will not be accepted. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. No purchase of any product or service is required to enter into this promotion.
Winners and Prizes
1. There will be 2 grand prize winners – winners will be chosen from all valid entries after the end of the promotional period according to the terms and conditions.
Two lucky winner will win a years supply of free udon; you will get £50 added to your Marugame Club card each month for 12 months from January 2024 to January 2025 this can be used in any company owned Marugame Udon restaurant in the UK. This prize is non-transferable. The winner must be a Marugame Club member and the prize will be added to the club members Marugame Club Card and must be redeemed by scanning the Marugame Club card at the till at each transaction. The prize may not be extended, transferred or exchanged for cash. Any left over balance at the end of each month will be forfeited.
Winner announcement and claiming of prizes
1. Winners will be notified within 14 working days of the end of the promotional period on Instagram or Tiktok (wherever the entry was posted) or via email for instore entries. The winners will be asked to share their contact details so we can confirm your prize win on email. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available after 14 days of initial contact, the promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received during the promotion period. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
2. Winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within 14 days of having been notified. If a winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified or a winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible email address for receipt of their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
3. The prize will be delivered within a reasonable time and by no later than 28 days after the prize has been accepted.
4. The Promoter will make available a list of winners, subject to any objections from the relevant individuals. For a copy of the list, please send an email no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period to firstname.lastname@example.org stating for which Promotion you would like winners’ details. If a winner objects to this information being made available, they should inform the Promoter at the earliest opportunity using email email@example.com. Winners acknowledge that the Promoter may still be required to share their details with the Advertising Standards Authority or other regulators..
1. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
3. The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by the Promoter of the prize provider or any third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to the prize provider.
4. Unless otherwise stated in the promotional materials, this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the manufacturer or service provider of the relevant prize. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to the manufacturer or service provider of the relevant prize (although, if you win, your details may be disclosed to the prize provider in order to provide you with the prize).
5. Entrants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Other than where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants’ entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Without prejudice to an entrant’s statutory rights and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up a prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
6. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in its reasonable discretion, it becomes necessary to do so. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw or to divide the prize(s) or the value of the prize(s) between the winners of the Promotion.
7. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking,
deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in its reasonable discretion. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website www.marugame.co.uk
9. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
Data Protection and Publicity
2. The promoter is required to either publish or make available information that indicates a valid award took place. As such, the Promoter will publish the surname and county of major prize winners OR send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone that contacts the Promoter at the address given above by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period.
3. If a winner objects to any or all of their surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, they should contact the Promoter at the address given above. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to competent authorities, including the Advertising Standard Authority, on request.
Welcome to the club
Our way of saying thank you for making Marugame a part of your everyday. Collect 'Bowl Stamps' on every visit to enjoy ongoing freebies, treats and rewards.